Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Bizbey!
The term "Bizbey" or "Bizbey.com" or "Website" or "Platform" or "Us" or "We" refers to the owner of the website. The term “You” or "User" or "Member" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. The content on our Website should not be regarded as “investment advice” or as a “professional recommendation”.
Neither We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which We shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
4. This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Us. This material includes, but is not limited to, articles, images, videos, audios, designs, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction and redistribution is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. Bizbey can terminate any or all of free Services offered by Bizbey in any time for any reason and without a prior notice.
6. Member Accounts
a. User must be registered on the Website to access or use some Services (Registered user will be referred as a "Member" hereinafter). Except with Bizbey’s approval, a single User may only register one member account on the Website. Bizbey may cancel or terminate a User’s member account if Bizbey has reasons to suspect that the User has concurrently registered or controlled two or more member accounts. Further, Bizbey.com may reject User’s application for registration for any reason.
b. Member must use their real name and surname on their member accounts and other profiles on the Website. In other words, Member accounts should belong to real people and information on those accounts/profiles should be real and valid. Member must avoid giving misleading information. Otherwise, their accounts can be terminated or blocked by Bizbey's editors without a prior notice.
c. Member might be allowed to create content on the Website via various tools and platforms like commenting forms, forums or profile pages. Illegal or inappropriate use of this permission is considered as an abuse. You are legally responsible what you produce or share on the Website. In case of an abuse, Website's administrators can terminate your account without a prior notification.
d. Paid Member accounts may have advanced features like creating pages, uploading more photos, adding videos, etc. All those Services are valid and accessible during the subscription period. When the subscription period is over and Membership Plan is not renewed in time, User will lose all features, privileges, storage and data they enjoyed during subscription period; pages, events, videos, photos, etc which were created by Member during subscription period will be unpublished or deleted or Member will be dropped from ownership of those properties.
e. If a paid Member's account is blocked or terminated by Bizbey due to breaching any of these Terms, User accept not to claim any refund.
f. Business Member Plan has total storage value of 50MB. Premium Member Plan has total storage value of 150MB. Business and Premium Members can upload media content within those storage limits.
7. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
8. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
10. Bizbey may change these Terms or other policies from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.